1/5/14

RPG Person Profile

I'm currently running (at home): Lamentations of the Flame Princess, Pathfinder
Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (at home) include: Same.

I'm currently running (online): Not much for online play.
Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (online) include: see above.


I would especially like to play/run: Carcosa. Started planning for running it, but it will most likely be a while.
...but would also try: Getting more and more interested in some cyberpunk gaming. Of some sort or another.

I live in: Stockholm, Sweden
2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like: Vornheim, Realms of Crawling Chaos, The Metamorphica
2 or 3 novels I like: Pattern Recognition, Thieves World, CoMa
2 or 3 movies I like: La Jetée, Blade Runner, Gozu

Best place to find me on-line: Here.

I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it: Includes random tables and non-generic monsters.
I really do not want to hear about: Elves.


I think dead orc babies are ( circle one: funny / problematic / ....well, ok, it's complicated because....): Funny.

Game I'm in are like (link to something):
  

I talk about RPGs on swedish site WRNU under the name chrull.